The course introduces you to set up your architectural project in the Unity Game Engine.
Note: This course primarily focuses on creating a 'playable' project that builds upon simple animation and scripting, the goal is to have your architectural project set up in Unity and allowing you to experience by playing in First Person Perspective.
These lessons include:
- Getting Started with Unity
- Exporting and Import
- Unity Tools: FPS Controller, Animation, Level & Prefab
- Basic Scripting for Archi. Vis
- Building your Project
Skills Level Requirement: Beginner - Advance
- Basic idea in handling 3D software.
- You do not need any scripting experience.
- This course is designed to translate the vision of Game Design for Architectural Designer